Special $10 Gas Card Offer!
Nanak Flights is promoting cheap flights to Hyderabad, India, with a special $10 gas card offer.
Each ticket purchased before Dec 31, 2017 to Hyderabad (HYD) will receive double our usual gas card dollars!
This offer expires on Dec 31, 2017 so book fast!
Top shopping malls in Hyderabad, India
- Shoppers Stop - Shoppersstop.com offers a truly remarkable shopping experience on the Internet.
- Inorbit Mall - Inorbit Malls pioneered mall culture in India, when they opened its first mall to the public in early 2004 in Malad, Mumbai. Since then, Inorbit has repeated its success with world class malls in Vashi, Hyberabad, Pune , Whitefield in Bengaluru and Vadodra.
- Hyderabad Central - One of the best shopping malls.
- NSL Centrum Mall - A company that is inspired to deliver futuristic landmarks. A group that has aspired to create a sustainable future.
- Balaji Grand Bazar - One of Hyderabad's premier Departmental Stores, Balaji Grand Bazar offers a wide range of top quality products from leading brands.
- South India Shopping Mall - Nearly three decades have been witness to their transition from smallest stores to the largest textile kingdom in Andhra Pradesh.
Cheap Airfares to Hyderabad(HYD), India
Located in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the southern part of the country of India, the city of Hyderabad houses a number of places of interest. Starting from historical places of visit to the beauty of nature, the city has all.
Popular Vacation Hotspots in Hyderabad
One of the major historical sites worth visiting in the city of Hyderabad is the Charminar. Situated in the heart of the city, Charminar stands at the height of 46 m and is popularly called the Arc de Triomphe of the East.
Mecca Masjid is visited by the followers of Islam all across the world. One of the largest mosques in India, Mecca Masjid can accommodate around 10000 worshippers at a time. Many of the arcs and walls of the Masjid are adorned by inscriptions from Quran.
Nehru Zoological Park is the official zoo of the Hyderabad city. The zoo is a habitat for variety of animals that live here without any fear and under right supervision. The inhabitants of the zoo include Indian Rhino, Asiatic Lion, Tigers, Antelopes, Leopard Cats, and Hedgehogs among many others.
Track your live Flights Status at Hyderabad(Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad HYD) airport in India
To get flights updates at Hyderabad Airport (Rajiv Gandhi International Airport), check the arrival and departure time of domestic and international flights, Click Here
Lowest Airfares to Hyderabad(HYD), India
We work hard to find the lowest airfares to all your destinations. For the cheap flights quotation, fill out our form for a free quotation by email and we will get back to you with unbeatable rates. To book your trip right away, use our booking search to reserve your tickets online instantly.
Cheap Tickets to Hyderabad (HYD), India
Nanak Flights can provide you with the best fares to Hyderabad and all destinations worldwide. Use our search engine to book cheap flights online today and compare top airlines at the lowest prices from the comfort of your home or office.
We have thousands of satisfied customers from Toronto, Brampton, Mississauga, Bolton, Malton, Montreal, Ottawa, Peterborough, Vancouver, Calgary, Halifax, Victoria, Edmonton who have bought cheap flights tickets to Hyderabad from us.
We have Telugu and Hindi speaking staff to cater to tickets requirements for Hyderabad of elderly people who only speak Telugu or Hindi.
Price Drop Guarantee
If the cost of your air tickets drops after you purchase your tickets from us, we'll give you a 100 credit to spend on the next flights you book with us.
New*** Exclusive Fares from all USA cities/airports to Hyderabad(HYD), India
Nanak Flights has become a Global company now. We are now offering cheapest fares to our USA customers. We have negotiated best rates with our USA Airline consolidators.
We are passing all the discounts to our customers. Please call us for special fares on all Major airlines flying out of USA to India.
See our youtube video to learn tips on finding the cheap flights to Hyderabad.
cheapest tickets from Toronto(YYZ) to Hyderabad(HYD) departing January 15 2018, returning January 30 2018. Cheap fares are subject to availability. We update our seat sale fares regularly. Please check our web site for most up to date seat sale fares.
| United Airline||CAD 410||CAD 685||CAD 1095|
| Delta||CAD 530||CAD 631||CAD 1161|
| Air Canada||CAD 500||CAD 691||CAD 1191|
| Lufthansa||CAD 528||CAD 717||CAD 1245|
| Air India||CAD 678||CAD 666||CAD 1344|
| Jet Airways||CAD 657||CAD 718||CAD 1375|
| Qatar Airways||CAD 828||CAD 588||CAD 1416|
| Air France||CAD 720||CAD 826||CAD 1546|
| Etihad Airline||CAD 832||CAD 666||CAD 1618|
| American Airline||CAD 832||CAD 666||CAD 1686|
Terminal information at Hyderabad (HYD) airport, India.
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad (HYD) has one terminal for both International and domestic flights. It also has a special handling for Haj terminal.
Do you know the following interesting information about the Hyderabad International Airport (HYD), India?
- The Airport is named after the former Prime Minister of India Mr. Rajiv Gandhi.
- The Airport is only 21 Kms Away from the city of Hyderabad
- King Fisher is the first Indian Airline to land its flight at the Airport.
- Hyderabad Airport can handle 12 Million Passangers per year for both Internationl and Domestic flights.
- It has India's longest runaway
- It has the transport links through Shuttle buses, Taxies.
- It is the first Green airport in India
- Wireless Internet is available Free of charge for 45 minutes.
Facilities at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad(HYD) airport, India.
- There are total 130 check-in counters and 16 self check-in counters.
- There are 46 Immigration counters at the airport to speed up the customs process.
- There are 4 Prayers rooms at the Airport.
- For Smokers, there is good news. Hyderabad airport has a lounge exclusively for the smokers.
- If you want to take shower before your next flight, There is a nap and shower facility at the International Airport.
You can also buy Food and beverages at the Airport. It has got 28 rooms for shower and TV.
- If you want to wrap your luggage, Secure Wrap provides services to wrap your luggage.
- If you are going on a business trip and want to stay at the Hotel, Novotel Airport is the closest hotel from the Hyderabad Airport.
- Apollo hospital has provided excellent Medical service facility at the Airport to take care of any emergency requirements at the Airport.
Things to do after arriving at Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad (HYD), India
Please read the following important information regarding Customs, Baggage and Airport information after reaching Hyderabad International
Airport. It will help you expedite the Arrival process.
Customs and Immigration Process:
Please fill in the Immigration form upon your arrival at the airport. There are plenty of Immigration counters at the Airport to avoid any delay.
Baggage collection: International travellers can check-in their baggage at the re-checkin counter at the Airport, and then finish their customs and
immigration, get their boarding passes for their next flight to home. If you are taking an International flight from a domestic city via Hyderabad,
You will enjoy the through baggage facility. It is seamless as you will get your bagagge at the international destination.
Popular Festivals in Hyderabad(HYD), India
Hyderabad is a muti-cultural metro city of India. The majority population in Hyderabad is of Muslims but People from every culture and every part of India are settled in Hyderabad.
Following is the list of festivals celebrated in Hyderabad.
- Muharram is the first month as per the Islamic Calendar. Prophet Mohammed’s grandson Imam Hussain was killed on this in a battle. It is a Muslim festival and is celebrated byall Shia Muslims
- Ganesha Chaturthi:
It is believed that Lord Ganesha marks his presence to all his followers on this day. Idols of the Lord Ganesha are installed in houses and in the communites. After the tenth day, Lord Ganesha's idols are immersed in the river.
It is a Hindu festival celebrated mainly in Hyderabad and secunderabad. Bonalu means a meal or feast and is offered to Goddess. Women bring cooked food and bring it in pots and carry on their head to the temple.
Ugadi festival is celebrated by Telugu and it marks the begining of new Hindu calendar. Women cook a special dish called Ugadi Pachadi with mangoes, jaggery and neem leaves.
Ramzan is the most popular festival in Hyderabad. It is also called Ramadan. During this festival, Muslims fast for 30 days and Eid is celebrated at the end of 30 days.
Everyone buys new clothes and friends and family members meet each other. Prayer is held in the morning and then feast continues.
Diwali is the festival of lights. During the festival, everyone exchange sweets, gifts on this day. On this day, Lord Ram, Laxman and Mata sita returned
home after spending 14 years in exile. All houses are lit with candles and diyas and firecrackers are burnt in the city.
Dussehra marks the trumph of good over evil. Lord Rama killed Ravana on this day. People gather in big grounds and effigies of Ravana, Meghnath and Kumbkaran are burnt. There are plenty of fireworks after that.
People eat Jalebis on this day. The festival is celebrated for 10 days and on 10th day, effigies of demon lords are burnt.
Popular Dishes in Hyderabad(HYD), India
If you are planning a trip to Hyderabad either for Leisure or for Business reasons, You must try the following most popular Hyderabadi dishes:
- Pathar ka Ghosht (Ghosht cooked on stones) - Ghost is preapared on hot stones. The flavor is so different that you won't find anywhere.
- Hyderabadi Biryani - Hyderabadi Biryani is the World renowned dish but Hyderbad's biryani is best prepared with Authentic Herbs in Hyderabad only.
- Haleem - It is very nutritous dish and is full of proteins. Hyderabadi Haleem is different as it is mixed with Daliys and taste is so delicious.
- Nahari - It is a special dish made with Goat's feet amd tounge.
- Hyderabadi Marg - It is a special mutton soup.
- Maghaz Masala - It is Goat's brain deep fried with special Masalas.
- Khatti Dal- It is a special Dal made with Imli. The taste is sour. You can enjoy it with rice.
- Hyderabadi Kheema- It is a special Minced Mutton curry prepared with Authentic Hyderabadi spices.
For any information regarding Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad, Please visit the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport web site.
Hand Picked 5 stars and 4 stars Hotels near Rajiv Gandhi International Airport Hyderabad (HYD), India
If you are planning to stay close to the airport in Hyderabad, the following is a list of the best hotels close to the Hyderabad Airport.
| Trident, Hyderabad ||5-star||8.7 km|
| Taj Falaknuma Palace ||5-star||13.5 km|
| Taj Krishna ||5-star||4.2 km|
| The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace ||5-star||7.7 km|
| Avasa Hotel ||5-star||8.4 km|
| Park Hyatt Hyderabad ||5-star||4.6 km|
| Fortune Park Vallabha ||4-star||5.3 km|
| Golkonda Resorts & Spa ||5-star||16.8 km|
| Marigold By GreenPark ||5-star||1.9 km|
| Mansarovar The Fern Hotel Hyderabad ||5-star||2.1 km|
| Taj Deccan ||5-star||4 km|
| Novotel Hyderabad Airport ||5-star||23.3 km|
| Hampshire Plaza ||4-star||5.3 km|
| Regenta One, Hyderabad ||5-star||13.6 km|
| Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Hyderabad Banjara ||5-star||3.9 km|
| Aditya Park-A Sarovar Portico Hotel ||4-star||2 km|
| Lemon Tree Premier Hitec City Hyderabad ||5-star||9 km|
| Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre ||4-star||4.2 km|
| The Golkonda Hyderabad ||5-star||5.4 km|
| Hotel Daspalla ||4-star||6.9 km|