Flights to Delhi(DEL), India
Historians say that Delhi has been rebuilt seven times during different ages as it his been invaded as many times over its tumultuous 5,000 year history.
Today Delhi is India’s most prosperous state with a high per capita income for the region.
Popular Vacation Hotspots in Delhi(DEL), India
Delhi stands proudly as a symbol of the strength, achievements and aspirations of all Indians.
The tallest monument in India, the Qutab Minar, is tushered in the new Indo-Islamic architecture that was a fusion of the Indian and Mughal styles, while India Gate is a memorial in tribute to the soldiers martyred in the Afghan War and exemplifies Britsh architecture.
City life is rife with festivals and cultural events that will entertain and enlighten you.
Top Shopping Malls in Delhi ((DEL)
- Select Citywalk - One of the best malls in Delhi. One among the top 10.
- DLF Emporio - They call themselves the India's finest luxury product destination.
- Pacific Mall - Offers good shopping experience.
- DLF Promenade - A great place for fashion freaks.
- Palika Bazaar - If you look crowded places and you know how to bargain well, this is the place for you.
- Moments Mall - Features shopping, lifestyle, food and entertainment.
- Art Mall - Must visit for a traveler. Offers unique buying experience if you are interested in art.
Following are the important tourist attractions in Delhi:
List of Ancient Buildings in Delhi(DEL), India
List of Ancient monuments
- Qutub Minar
- Humayun's Tomb
- Red Fort
- Salimgarh Fort
- Chandni Chowk
- Purana Quila
List of Religious Places
- Lotus Temple
- ISKCON Temple
- Laxminarayan Temple, Birla Mandir
- Akshardham Temple
- Gurdwara Bangla Sahib
- Jama Masjid
- Saint James Church
- Jantar Mantar
- Raj Ghat
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah
- Shanti Vana
If you are visiting Delhi(DEL) India, Golden Triangle is the most popular Tour Package in Delhi as it covers 3 historical cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Nanak Flights has the cheapest rates for Golden Triangle package.
Following are the highlights of Golden Triangle package. Please call our call centre at 1 (855) 722-9977 to find out more about this package.
India Tour Packages - Golden Triangle Tour package
- Visit in Delhi – our guides will take you to Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb
- Drive past in Delhi - Red Fort, Rajghat, President House and India Gate
- You will enjoy rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, Delhi
- Visit in Agra – Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fateh-pur Sikri
- Visit in Jaipur – Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory and Hawa Mahal
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours.
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Starts From Delhi and Ends in Delhi
Golden Triangle package Itinerary details
Following are the 6 Nights/7 Days Itinerary details for Golden Triangle Package (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur).
- Day 01 Arrival in Delhi:
- Meet our representative upon arrival in Delhi and check-in at the hotel. India's capital & a major gateway to the country, Delhi is contemporary and a bustling metropolis which successfully combines in its fold the ancient & the modern. Its strategic location was one of the prime reasons why successive dynasties chose it as their seat of power. New Delhi also reflects the legacy the British left behind. Overnight in Delhi.
- Day 02 Sightseeing in Delhi:
- After breakfast, proceed for a full-day tour of Old and New Delhi. This fascinating city has been in existence since the 6th century BC and has seen ups and downs from the rule of the Pandavas right up to the British Raj. Visit Jama Masjid, which is the largest mosque in India, commissioned by Emperor Shah Jahan. The courtyard of the mosque can hold about 25,000 worshippers. Enjoy a rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, the busiest market in Old Delhi…noisy, chaotic and uniquely Indian. You will then visit drive past to the Red Fort, which was constructed during the rule of Emperor Shah Jahan and served as the residence for the Mughal royal family. It continues to be significant till date, as every Independence Day, the Prime Minister makes a speech from its ramparts as the Indian flag is hoisted. Later, drive past to India Gate, President House and several other government buildings in Edwin Lutyen’s Delhi before you head toward Rajghat, the memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This simple memorial marks the spot where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948. Thereafter, visit Humayun’s Tomb, commissioned by Humayun’s wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562. It was the first garden tomb built in the Indian sub-continent where the Persian architect used red sandstone on a large scale. Later in the evening visit the Qutab Minar, which is the tallest brick minaret in the world; it was commissioned by Qutbuddin Aibak, the first Muslim ruler of Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
- Day 03 Delhi–Agra (210 kms/ approx. 4 hours):
- After breakfast, drive to Agra. Arrive and check-in at your hotel. Later, proceed for Half Day City Tour of Agra. Visit the Red Fort, which was commissioned in 1565 by Akbar. The beautiful yet forbidding structure is a handsome example of Mughal architecture. Later, visit the Taj Mahal … a mausoleum built as a symbol of Emperor Shah Jehan’s devotion to his beloved queen Mumtaz Mahal. Considered an architectural marvel, its construction took thousands of workers over 21 years to complete. Overnight in Agra.
- Day 04 Agra–Jaipur (230 km/approx. 5 hours):
- After breakfast, drive to Jaipur and enroute Visit Fatehpur Sikri, which was built by Emperor Akbar and is home to many historical buildings. Akbar wanted to make Fatehpur Sikri his headquarters; however, he had to abandon it due to shortage of water. The Tomb of Sheikh Salim Chishti enshrines the burial place of the Sufi saint who lived a religious life here. Today, Fatehpur Sikri is a UNESCO World heritage site. Further drive to Jaipur and check into your Hotel. Jaipur is the gateway to the magnificent and vibrant state of Rajasthan. Evening take a stroll in the markets of Jaipur for the traditional dresses and shoes, curio shops, blue pottery etc. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 05 Jaipur:
- Proceed for full-day sightseeing trip of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City. The city of Jaipur is capital to the state of Rajasthan, famous for its colorful culture, forts, palaces, and lakes. Jaipur owes its name to the founder of the city, warrior king Sawai Jai Singh II. Visit the Amber Fort. The best way to explore the fort is to ride up to it on Elephant back. Prominent structures inside the fort are the Diwan-i-Aam, adorned with latticed galleries, the Ganesh Pol, with a beautiful painted image of Lord Ganesh, and the stunning Sheesh Mahal, a hall decorated with thousands of tiny mirrors. Later, stop to photograph the beautiful Hawa Mahal, also known as the “Palace of the Winds.” This beautiful façade with its ornately carved latticework windows was designed so the ladies of the palace could look out onto the streets unobserved. Later you will visit the City Palace… again, a synthesis of Rajasthani and Mughal styles. The museums here showcase rare and ancient manuscripts, arms dating back to the 15th century, and costumes of erstwhile royalty. Later, visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory, comprising geometric devices for measuring time, and tracking stars in their orbits. Overnight in Jaipur.
- Day 06 Jaipur–Delhi(250 km/approx. 5 hours):
- After breakfast, drive to Delhi and check-in at hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Alternatively you may go for shopping in evening. Overnight stay in Delhi
- Day 07 Departure from Delhi:
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi airport/railway station for return flight back home.
|Hotels included in the Golden Triangle Package. Price per person with minimum 2 persons. |
|Delhi||3||Crowne Plaza Mayur Vihar||Park Inn By Radisson||Surya International||Breakfast|
|Agra||1||DoubleTree By Hilton||Four Points by Sheraton||Taj Vilas||Breakfast|
|Jaipur||2||Holiday Inn City Centre||Four Points by Sheraton||Libra||Breakfast|
Following are the Golden Triangle Tour Package Inclusions:
- 6 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Cycle-rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk, Delhi
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- Sightseeing as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Assistance at the airport & Hotel check-in / check-out
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
Following are the Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions:
- Air tickets and airport taxes
- Supplement for entrances – INR 4500/CAD 90 (per person)
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides/drivers etc.
- Camera/Video camera fees applicable at monuments
For the visual and performing arts there are the Kamani Auditorium, the Chamber Theatre at Triveni Kala Sagam, FICCI Auditorium, the India International Center, Siri Fort, LTG Auditorium, Pragati Maidan and Sri Ram Center.
For music lovers, Delhi has the Shankarlal, Dhrupad and Tansen Festivals in February and March and the Vishnu Digamber Festival in August, featuring India's greatest musicians performing Roshanara Festivals of music and dance organized by Delhi Tourism.
Galleries include Vadehra Art Gallery, Art Heritage, Triveni Art Gallery, Art Today, Sridharani Gallery, Eicher Gallery, Gallery 42, Dhoomi Mal Art Centre, Gallery Escape, Lalit Kala Akademi, LGT Gallery, Gallery Ganesha, Gallery steps, AIFACS, Max Mueller Photo Gallery, British Council Divisio Gallery, Gallery Romain Rolland, the Village Gallery and Khirkee Gallery.
Track your live Flight Status
To get flight updates at Delhi Airport (Indira Gandhi Internation Airport Delhi), check the arrival and departure time of domestic and international flights, Click Here
Cheap Tickets to Delhi(DEL), India
Nanak Flights can provide you with the cheapest flights on airline tickets to Delhi and all destinations worldwide. Use our search engine to book online today and compare top airlines at the cheapest prices from the comfort of your home or office.
Price Drop Guarantee
If the cost of your air ticket drops after you purchase your ticket from us, we'll give you a 100 credit to spend on the next flight you book with us.
Cheapest Tickets to Delhi(DEL), India
We work hard to find the cheapest airfares to all your destinations. For the best deals, fill out our form for a free quotation by email and we will get back to you with unbeatable rates. To book your trip right away, use our booking search to reserve your tickets online instantly.
Our Secret to cheap flights to Delhi is connecting with multiple suppliers and multiple GDS (Global distribution systems Sabre, Amadeus) to shop the lowest fares and offer the cheapest fare to our consumers. Our consumers are getting 40% cheapest flights as compared to the Airline Published rates and other competitors.
7 Day Forecast for Delhi
Weather data unavailable.
Popular Festivals in Delhi(DEL), India
Delhi is a cosmopolitan city. Being the capital of India, people from every culture and every part of India are settled in Delhi.
Following is the list of festivals. No matter which season you are planning to travel to Delhi, you may enjoy some festive season in India.
- Lohri is celebrated in Delhi, India in the month of January. People eat Jaggery, Peanuts and burn bonfire. Some people sings lohri folk songs as well.
- Republic Day:
- Republic day is celebrated throughout the country. There is parade by the armed forces. Lot of people gather to watch the parade and other cultural dances.
- Basant Panchmi:
- Basant Panchmi marks the end of winter season in India. There is an old saying that aaya basant, pala udanth.
- Maha Shivratri:
- Maha Shivaratri is the most auspicious night in Hindu Calendar. Lots of followers of Lord Shiva fast on this day. All the temples
are decorated any Lord Shiva's devotees chant the Mantra Om Namah Shivay. Some devotees dring bhang as well.
- Independence Day:
- India got independence from British rule on 15th August, 1947. Prime Minister addresses the nation from Red Fort and lots of people
gather around Red Fort to listen to the PM speech. It is a National holiday in India.
- On this day, Sisters tie band to their brothers hand and ask for their safety and long lives.
- Janam Ashtami:
- It is the birth celebration of Lord Shri Krishna. All temples are decorated.
- Durga Puja:
- Durga puja is celebrated during October-November time and mainly celebrated in Orissa, Bengal and Maharashtra states.
- Lord Rama killed Ravana on this day. People gather in big grounds and effigies of Ravana, Meghnath and Kumbkaran are burnt. There are plenty of fireworks after that.
- It is the festival of lights. Almost everyone exchange sweets, gifts on this day. On this day, Lord Ram, Laxman and Mata sita returned
home after spending 14 years in exile. All houses are lit with candles and diyas and it is a great view to watch so many lights.
- Guru Purab:
- It is the birthday of first Guru of Sikhs, Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Nagar Kirtans are carried out in the entire city.
- Christians go to church on the eve of Christmas
- Eid festival is the most significant festival for Muslims all over the world. Eid festival is celebrated twice a year.
The first festival of Eid is known as Eid-ul-Adha/Bakrid. Muslims sacrifice animals during Eid-ul-Adha/Bakrid. This ritual is mainly done to sacrifice the evil spirit.
The second festival of Eid known as Eid-ul-Fitr is celebrated during the holy month of Ramzan. Muslims fast throughout this holy month of Ramzan and Eid is celebrated on the last day of the month. Muslims offer Eid prayers in the mosque. People embrace each other after the prayer.
People go for shopping during the festival and gives gifts to relatives and friends. A special dissert Sewayian is made and served on this day
Tips for finding Cheap Flights to Delhi(DEL), India
- Make sure you always book your flights in advance. Most airlines have advance-purchase restrictions on discounted fares. By booking in advance, you are getting the benefit of discounted rates and you are getting fares in the low inventory classes. All airlines have revenue management systems. Airlines file the fares by class codes and farebasis codes. The sample airline booking class codes are Q,V,K,H,P,M,W,T,U,A,C,D,Z.
- If you can travel during a weekday, you will save at least $50 on your trip. Airlines add weekend surcharges to the fare. Weekend surcharge is directional. For example, if your outbound travel is during a weekend and return travel is a weekday, you will only pay half the weekend surcharge.
- Try to compare airline fares by number of stops. Direct and non-stop flights are generally expensive. If you can travel with 1 stop with 2-3 hours connection, you can end up saving $50 - $100.
Airline fares also depend on the routing. If you can travel via USA, fares will be cheaper. Travelling via USA requires that you be Canadian citizen or have a valid
transit visa. Please check baggage rules if you are travelling via USA as most of airlines only allow 1 piece of baggage if you are travelling via USA.
If you are travelling for a short time and can travel with 1 piece, you will save at least a few hundred dollars by travelling via USA.
New*** Exclusive Fares from all USA cities/airports to Delhi(DEL), India
Nanak Flights has become a Global company now. We are now offering cheapest fares to our USA customers. We have negotiated best rates with our USA Airline consolidators.
We are passing all the discounts to our customers. Please call us for special fares on all Major airlines flying out of USA to India.
Please watch our youtube video to learn tips on finding cheap flights to Delhi.
We offer exclusive fares to Delhi(Del), India from the following airports and gateways:
SFO, JFK, ORD, DFW, NYC, LAX, EWR, IAD, ATL, BOS, IAH, CHI, DTW, SEA, CLT, WAS, PHX, SJC, HOU, MIA, PHL, RDU, TPA, OAK, MSP, MCI, DEN,
CLE, LGA, SLC, AUS, MCO, BUF, PDX, PIT, JAX, FLL, BWI, CMH, CVG, SAN, BNA, ROC, SNA, DAL, LGB, IND, STL, BUR, ORL, OKC, PBI, DCA, ABQ,
MDW, MKC, DAY, OMA, MSY, TOL, XNA, TYS, LAS, RIC, ONT, EUG, MHT, MEM, CHS, SMF, SAT, BOI, SYR, GSO, CAE, GRR, ABE, LIT, SDF, DSM, PNS,
BZN, TUL, RSW, BHM, MKE, HSV, BDL, GRB, LBB, MLB, FAY, CAK, RNO, ORF, SAF, SAV, TUS, GSP, ALB, FNT, HNL, MFE, LEX, ICT, IDA, MOB, RST,
CHA, AVL, FSD, JAN, SRQ, FAT, MGW, MSN, HFD, PHF, GRK, ANC, ILE, BTV, ELP, CKB, AGS, FAR, SGF, CID, MYR, PIA, BQK, BMI, RDM, CRP, VPS,
MDT, ORH, ROA, YKM, ATW, AZO, BTR, SPS, TLH, EVV, LFT, ILM, MLI, GEG, HRL, LAN, PVD, DAB, HPN, HAR, GNV, MFR, ITO, PSC, CLL, BGM, SBN,
MAF, PSP, BLI, CMI, TRI, LNK, PWM, PDK, OGG, COU, BGR, COS, VLD, ALO, JNU, GTF, PAH, PUW, MLU, MQT, TVC, ABI, AVP, BIS, RAP, SPI,
LSE, HVN, FWA, FAI, SBY, ALW, ISP, ERI, CMX, GPT, DLH, BPT, MBS, MGM
Today's lowest flights to DEL. Following cheap flights to DEL were found by travellers in the last 24 hours. Fares updated on 07/25/2016
Sample lowest fares from JFK/BOS/SFO/IAH/IAD/LAX/ORD to Delhi(DEL) departing May 10 2016, returning May 30 2016. Sale ends May 07 2016. Book now. Fares are subject to availability. We update our seat sale fares regularly. Please check our web site for most up to date seat sale fares. Fares last updated April 24, 2016.
Lowest fares from Toronto(YYZ) to Delhi(DEL) departing May 10 2016, returning May 30 2016. Sale ends May 07 2016. Book now. Fares are subject to availability. We update our seat sale fares regularly. Please check our web site for most up to date seat sale fares. Fares last updated April 24, 2016.
| Etihad Airways||USD 607||USD 113||USD 720|
| Turkish Airline||USD 201||USD 548||USD 749|
| Qatar Airways||USD 183||USD 575||USD 758|
| Emirate||USD 22||USD 759||USD 781|
| Virgin Atlantic||USD 93||USD 703||USD 796|
| United Airline||USD 107||USD 692||USD 799|
| Air India||USD 189||USD 653||USD 842|
| Swiss ||USD 127||USD 717||USD 844|
| Lufthansa||USD 127||USD 724||USD 851|
| Jet airways||USD 299||USD 671||USD 970|
| British||USD 411||USD 703||USD 1114|
| KLM||USD 446||USD 680||USD 1126|
| Delta||USD 446||USD 680||USD 1126|
| Air France||CAD 283||CAD 662||CAD 945|
| Finn Air||CAD 522||CAD 529||CAD 1051|
| Aeroflot||CAD 550||CAD 707||CAD 1257|
| Jet Airways||CAD 589||CAD 704||CAD 1293|
| Lufthansa||CAD 555||CAD 753||CAD 1308|
| Air Canada||CAD 555||CAD 781||CAD 1336|
| British Airways||CAD 668||CAD 745||CAD 1413|
| Air India||CAD 780||CAD 719||CAD 1499|
| Etihad Airways||CAD 771||CAD 750||CAD 1521|
| Swiss Air||CAD 795||CAD 745||CAD 1540|
| United Airline||CAD 846||CAD 727||CAD 1573|
| KLM||CAD 892||CAD 753||CAD 1645|
| Delta||CAD 892||CAD 753||CAD 1645|
| Qatar Airways||CAD 828||CAD 612||CAD 1900|
Fares from Vancouver(YVR) to Delhi(DEL) departing May 10 2016, returning May 30 2016. Fares are subject to availability.
| China Southern Airlines||CAD 604||CAD 485||CAD 1089|
| China Eastern Airines||CAD 815||CAD 503||CAD 1318|
| KLM||CAD 624||CAD 675||CAD 1299|
| Air France||CAD 561||CAD 673||CAD 1334|
| Delta||CAD 626||CAD 675||CAD 1301|
| Air Canada||CAD 630||CAD 819||CAD 1449 |
| Lufthansa||CAD 750||CAD 744||CAD 1494|
| United Airline||CAD 730||CAD 792||CAD 1522|
| British Airways||CAD 896||CAD 713||CAD 1609|
| Jet Airways||CAD 895||CAD 765||CAD 1660|
| Turkish Airline||CAD 1162||CAD 626||CAD 1788|
| Austrian Airlines||CAD 1025||CAD 797||CAD 1822|
| Cathay Pacific||CAD 1360||CAD 627||CAD 1987|
Airlines flying from Canada and US cities or Gateways to Delhi(DEL). Few airlines connect through other cities in Western Canada.
- Jet Airways (operates 2 flights to Delhi. One flight is via LHR (London Heathrow airport) and other via BRU (Brussels airport)).
- Air Canada (connects via FRA, LHR airports).
- Lufthansa (connects via FRA airport).
- Austrian Airline (Operates the flight via VIE (Vienna airport)).
- Swiss Air (Operates the flight via ZRH (Zurich airport)).
- United Airline (United connects via US airports. Please check the visa requirement for travel via USA).
- Etihad Airways (Operates flight by AUH (Abudhabi airport)).
- Emirates Airline (Operates flight by DXB (Dubai international airport)).
- KLM (Operates the flight by AMS (Amsterdam airport)).
- Air France (Operate the flight via CDG airport).
- Delta Alirline (Operates via Detroit (DTW), Amsterdam(AMS) and Paris(CDG) airports)
- Qattar Airways (operates the flight by DOH (Doha airport)).
- British Airways (operates the flight via LHR airport).
- Air India (connects via LHR airport).
- Turkish Airline (connects via IST airport).
- Aeroflot (connects via MOW airport).
- American Airline (connects via USA and LHR airports).
- Finn Air (connects via HEL airport).
- China Eastern Airlines (connects via SHANGHAI(PVG) airport).
- Singapore Airline
- Royal Jordanian (connects via Amman (AMM) airport.)
- Gulf Airways (connects via Bahrain (BAH) airport.)
- China Southern Airline
- Air China
- Srilankan Airline
- China Airline
- Ethopian Airline (connects via ADDIS ABABA (ABB) airport.)
- Cathay Pacific (connets via Hongkong (HKG) airport.)
- Korean Airline
- Japan Airline
Things to do after arriving at Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi (DEL), India
Customs: After you come out of the plane, you need to walk for few minutes and take the escalators down to the customs section.
If you are a foreigner, You need to fill out a form with local address and contact details. Custom officer will stamp your passport.
Baggage collection: After clearing the customs, you can proceed to get your bags. It is very close to the customs.
Currency exchange: After collecting your baggage, if you want to get the Indian Rupees, you can get your dollars exchanged from either State bank of India or Thomas cook counter.
Transport Options from Airport to the Delhi City and other cities within India:
- If you have to catch the domestic connecting flight, Indira Gandhi International airport has a domestic wing for the conencting flights. Only Jet airways, Jet
connect, King Fisher and Air India operates from the domestic wing of T3 terminal. If you are connecting via SpiceJet, Indigo and Go Air, you have to go to the old
domestic terminal. It will take approximately 1 hour to travel between international airport to domestic terminal.
- Once you come out of the airport, Prepaid Taxis are available. The Taxi fare is pre-approved by the government and Taxi booth has a menu of fare for all the
important tourist destinations and hotels in Delhi. You need to give them the complete address where you are going and booth clerk will give you two receipts. You are
supposed to hand over the receipt only after you reach at the destination.
- Metro is very well connected to all the major points in the city. If you are a local and carry only 1 suitcase, you would prefer Metro option as it is the cheapest
option to reach your destination. If you are a foreigner, You should prefer Taxi.
- There are few Air conditioned buses also available outside the airport. These buses are well connected to major areas of the city.
For any information regarding Indira Gandhi international airport, Please visit the Indira Gandhi International Airport web site.
Delhi Airport has started a new facility to the airport lounge. SAMS SNOOZE AT MY SPACE offers Sleeping pods and these are pay-per-use lounges, offering you personal comfort rooms, for the first time in India.
Please visit Sleeping Pods Airport
Hand Picked 5 stars and 4 stars Hotels near Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi(DEL), India
if you are planning to stay close to the Airport in Delhi, following is the list of the best hotels close to the Delhi Airport.
| Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi ||5-star||2.5 km|
| The Uppal - An Ecotel Hotel||5-star||2.3 km|
| Nidra Delhi Hotel ||5-star||2.1 km|
| Dusit Devarana New Delhi ||5-star||2.14 km|
| Emporio Hotels and Resorts ||5-star||2.27 km|
| The Umrao Hotel & Resort ||5-star||2.32 km|
| JW Marriott Hotel New Delhi Aerocity ||5-star||3.0 km|
| Eaton Smart New Delhi Airport Transit Hotel ||4-star||0.17 km|
| Centaur Hotel ||4-star||0.17 km|
| Airport Hotel Le Seasons Aerocity New Delhi||4-star||2.6 km|
| Hotel Shanti Palace ||4-star||2.7 km|
| Dee Marks Airport Hotel & Resorts ||4-star||2.7 km|
| Hotel City Park Airport, New Delhi ||4-star||4.5 km|
| Best Western Taurus, New Delhi ||4-star||5.0 km|
| Centaur Hotel-IGI Airport, New Delhi ||4-star||6.0 km|