Vancouver is exactly like it appears in any glossy travel brochure at any travel agency Brampton. It is a cosmopolitan city in Canada with vibrant surroundings and chilled out attitude. By the cause of this, Vancouver makes a perfect place when you need a holiday trip that is cheap yet chic.
Since people in Vancouver enjoy and value simple things, this place offers you an extensive list of money saving breaks at every step. Let’s start from the very beginning…
Go, Get, Grab!
Many reputed online travel agencies offer flights to Vancouver Canada services on a very reasonable rate. Avoid flights that require transits, instead, catch direct flights to Vancouver for a comfortable and in-budget travel. But cheap flights to Vancouver are just the most primary step for an action packed Vancouver trip without letting your wallet bleed.
When you land in Vancouver, you can easily travel to heart of the city via taxi or bus services that charge very nominal for their frequent and comfy services. Although Vancouver is a very walk friendly land where most of the sought after places are best enjoyed walking; Vancouver still has a network of very efficient bus services and SkyTrain that is an automated train covering all parts of the city. Local reasonable transit fair is applicable but if you want to keep it in the limits of your budget, you can get the day passes made to allow you unlimited access to bus and train services on a flat per day charge.
There are many budget hotels in downtown Vancouver that provide budgeted accommodations surrounded by water. Older downtown Eastside and Granville Street also has some brilliant budgeted hostels but if you like to stay closer to mountains and outside sketchy views Lions Gate Bridge offers an ideal spot in North Vancouver.
There are many attractions in Vancouver that are either free to be indulged ecstatically into or are very much in budget. You simply cannot miss to try:
· Sunbathing and swimming at beautiful beaches
· Snowboarding and skiing on three of the local mountains
· Hiking through mild rain forests
· Cycling around the infinite waterfronts
· Kayaking through wilderness
Some other attractions that invariably attract lots of tourist are:
· Local Granville Island Market for art and craft and sampling many cuisines
· Vancouver aquarium for whale watching
· Shopping at Robson Street
· Try some exotic treats at Vancouver Chinatown
· Enjoy the ferry rides through the pristine waters
· Shop in Richmond at summer night market
· Visit local breweries for amazing experience
You can find eclectic dining options in the multicultural city of Vancouver. Japanese cuisine is what predominantly liked here and you can get a sushi restaurant at every spot. If you want to enjoy vibrant club dining, you can visit pubs and bars in Granville Street and for budgeted dining options, you must explore Davie Street or Denman Street. Many fine dining options are also available at Robson Street and Yaletown.
For a night experience with remarkable bars, night clubs and pubs, Granville and Yaletown offers splendid options with patio venues, fine dining restaurants and classy lounges.
Top Travel Tip
· If you have time and little extra budget, you must plan a 2-3 days trip to Victoria Island. The ferry ride is truly mesmerizing and there are many other things to keep you joyfully engaged.
· You can also visit lesser know tourist spots like Deep Cove, Bowen Island, Sunshine Coast, Harrison and Squamish hot springs.
· You can buy the “Entertainment book for Vancouver” that has many coupons to avail you discounts on travel, shopping and dining facilities.
More information for budgeted tours and cheapest flights to Vancouver can be availed at http://www.nanakflights.com/flights-to-vancouver.asp