You will never regret booking your flights to Montreal this summer as the city has a great list of festivals to keep you delighted and indulged.
Montreal is famous worldwide for its many festivals that are celebrated throughout the year. Another compelling reason to immediately book your tickets to Montreal and enjoy the festivity is that most of the summer festivals in Montreal are either very cheap or free. There’s music, dance, art, fireworks, cinema and museums etc – there is something interesting for everyone.
Out of the long list of exciting summer festivals in Montreal, here are the few most awaited ones:
Festivals In June
June is the most happening month in Montreal with many festivals being celebrated each week. It is not yet too late and you can still book cheap flights to Montreal for being a part of the amazing summer festivals of June.
· Being the busiest festival month in Montreal, June starts with Beer Festival – if you are a beer lover, Beer Festival brings you an opportunity to enjoy finest beer from all across the world.
· The festival fun continues with Francofolies Festival – during this festival, you can enjoy best of the French music swaying the city with its upbeat powers.
· And then there is Firework Fest in June – keeps you amazed as you watch brilliant firework shows and performances at La Rounde.
· International Jazz Festival – the famous jazz Festival in Montreal to feature top Jazz Bands from all over the world.
Festivals In July
Montreal’s atmosphere is all so cheerful in July because of two world famous, fun summer festivals:
· Just For Laughs – it is a Montreal summer festival that features best stand-up comedians with their hilarious acts in a week’s time. There also is a huge street festival going along with many circus artists and quirky humor at Place Des Festival downtown
· Fantasia – it is a festival to celebrate indie fantasy and short films. If offbeat cinema is your choice, be in Montreal by July.
Festivals In August
· Osheaga Festival – It is one of the most popular summer festivals in Montreal. Top bands perform during this festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau. It features best of eclectic music and live performances.
· Gay Pride Parade – this is a frivolous festival with plenty of Gay clichés. The entire gay community of Montreal comes down to the streets with local entertainment and loads of fun.
Festivals In October
One of the prime festivals in October is The Magic Of Lanterns – The Botanical Gardens in Montreal are filled with plenty of Chinese lanterns. These lanterns when lit at nights, creates a truly magical impression for all.
Festivals In December
December is the month of popular Salon Des Metiers D’art – this is the most artistic of all the festivals in Montreal. Hundreds of artists sell their work of art, jewelry, paintings, jams, soaps, sculptures and many other things. This is the right festival if you want to pick unique souvenirs for friends and family back home.
If you are planning a short trip with your family to Montreal, summers are the best time. Make sure you book your cheap tickets to Montreal early. Find best information and deals here.